Directv and Altitude Sports Entertainment

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gaspasser

Original poster
Aug 9, 2004
Has anybody heard if Directv and ASE have signed an agreement yet? None of the subscribers in the Rocky Mountains states can receive their "local" teams in hockey and/or basketball untill then.
:shocked

Screw that! I'll go roshambow Kronke if he does not get an agreement in place. I will nevergo back to Dish.

Don't sweat the NHL coverage of the AVS, odds are there will be no games before January IF there are any then. If you are in the area where Denver locals are broadcast just get comcast for 9.95/mo ... that should include it. I need to check the carriage on that though.

I alwasy go first :D

Just for the thread here is the article from DPO.com :

Altitude Sports signs with Dish Network

The package that will provide television coverage of the Nuggets, Avalanche and Mammoth began taking shape Thursday. EchoStar Communications and Altitude Sports Entertainment reached a multi-year agreement with Dish Network to distribute programming. However, Jim Martin, president of the new Altitude Sports network, said there is still a need to bring on board a major cable carrier such as Comcast to provide maximum exposure. The new programming is scheduled to begin Sept. 4 on channel 410. Martin said the new channel will provide programming in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Kansas and Nebraska and parts of New Mexico, Nevada and South Dakota.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)