DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wouldn't, that's why I was a little curious as to why my opinion on a BS channel was insulting to you. I've already stated that it was my opinion only. so your statement makes no sense. Of course I don't think my opinion is the only one worth while..Only in my house where I choose the TV service and pay for it. Therefore I think focus on the (I) part it is a BS channel. This forum is for opinions and discussion about Directv, that is clearly what I did. I don't know you, nor did I attack your opinion of what you thought about the SONY movie channel..As a matter of fact, I don't think you gave one until you commented on how silly my opinion was. Oh wait, Insulting and short sighted..Well, I cold deal with the later, but insulting i certainly did not get.

Anyway, good talkin to ya..Lets move on. Directv is a joke, most of the time..They are getting better on the equipment, CS is ok, but the HD fiasco over the past 2 years is pathetic..OF COURSE, that is MY OPINION.

If, in your original post, you had said it was your opinion, I would never have responded. Regardless, it's water under the proverbial bridge. Have a good evening!

It would be great Christmas present if DirecTV turned on BBCA HD in time for the new season of Doctor Who! :)
I wouldn't hold my breath, I don't we'll see anymore new HD coming this year, probably not until next year with the annual price increase.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)