DirecTV App - RSNs Redirecting to Subscription Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kovach

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
St. Louis
I tried pulling up my local hockey game through this Saturday and it kept redirecting me to the Center Ice channel which I don't subscribe to.

I've successfully pulled up games in the past.

Was this just an anomaly or is this going to be a reoccurring problem?

About 5-6 miles from home. Definitely still in the RSN market area (was actually closer to the city).

If it's your local RSN than it won't be blacked out....

Hmmm, interesting ....

I've never been able to get my RSNS to show up .... I know it's tied to the Locals as well... which I also don't get ....
More than likely a lack of contract to do so in my case, but at least the OP gets his.

It wasn't blacked out, when I clicked on channel 671 which I pick up at home, it sent me to the Center Ice channel in the app showing the same program, which I don't have a subscription to so I couldn't it.

I have picked it up on the past via the app. I've also had issues where the channel didn't even show up in the app.

Maybe just really buggy...

I know to watch Yes online I need to use Fox Sports Go. Most RSN's still have separate streaming deals.

I had this happen with the app also I was at a penguin game and tried to pull up the game on Root while at the game.. and the App kept changing the channel to the CI channel. I was still however getting the feed on my phone even though i dont subscribe to CI also

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts