directv billing and accounts

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I need to get in touch with directv billing and accounts department. What number do I call. I need to get my new directv receiver (d10) activated and get two receivers turned off. I also need to get the ncaa football package taken off my account and hopefully credited for it since i didnt watch it at all. I called 1 800 531 5000 but after being on hold for 30 minutes hung up.

try calling 800-730-4247 or 800-730-4742 this is actually the number techs call for for activation but I have been told you can get to any dept via this number

did you try 1-800-get-sports; that gets me right in every time. be real patient about the sports pack removal, because once the season starts (or finished) they are usually real strict on the no refund policy as stated in the agreement, but they will end the auto renewal.

i got in and got the directivo and the living room receiver turned off. I got the ncaa gameplan taken off of my account but she couldnt refund it even though i told them my son ordered it without me knowing.

DTV Billing...

In June 2004 I cancelled my subscription with DirectV.
Today February 5th, I received a bill over $186.93. I tried to call them right away. Unfortunately, as soon as I entered my phone# I was given several options how to pay - but NO option to talk to a human being.
Is this the way, how DirecTV is doing business nowadays??
Thanks in advance and thanks for all the effort.
Matt

matt, if you cancelled early, yes you will have a early termination fee, and yes they do take away the option to talk to humans if you have a cancelled account and owe them money, as the only reason to talk to a person would be to add or change programming, is it right no! but what can we do?? what I would do is call from a cell phone or unrecognized number,that way you can get through to someone.
anything else somone is always around to help

it was no early termination fee, since all the equipment was mine.Your idea, about using a different phone is something I will look into tomorrow.
Thanks again
Matt

Matt said:
it was no early termination fee, since all the equipment was mine.Your idea, about using a different phone is something I will look into tomorrow.
Thanks again
Matt

it dosent matter about equipment or anything like that. If you were under a one year contract, then you will have to pay some charges, I own my equipment but I am under a one year contract. Is there something missing in your post? how long have you been with them?
James

Extension "0"

When I call 1-800-DirecTv, I always hit 0 when the options start and it takes you to a CSR, though you may have to wait a few minutes. Hope this helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts