DirecTV Billing Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

powrus

Original poster
Aug 27, 2013
United States
I have been reading other posts regarding their satisfaction and luck when dealing with DirecTV service people. Some subscribers to DirecTV seem to have more luck than others. Good news for you in that camp.

I'm one of those long time customers (20+years) who is always greeted with "hello, and thank you for being a long time, loyal, customer of DirecTV. "how may I help you today?" From that point on, things usually spiral downward for me even though I never raise my voice or show disrespect for the service agent. Any sales rep can modify an account to satisfy a customer if they are motivated to do so but DirecTv apparently has my number.

I believe DirecTV is ramping up their sales aggression methods and knows when they are the only "show" in town. My comments about dissatisfaction with challenging increased bills every couple of months seem to fall on deaf ears.

If/when the pendulum swings and our viewing options change for the better, I'll not feel remorse for my satellite provider.

Dissatisfied but continuing to pay my bill on time.

:welcome to Satelliteguys powrus!

Hmm, your post is titled "billing issues", but you don't say what those issues are. You claim your bill goes up every couple of months, but Directv raises their rates in February of each year. You also claim to be a 20+ year customer, but Directv has only been in business for 19 years and 2 months. I don't mean to give you a hard time here, but I just don't understand what your point is.

Last edited:
Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I apologize for posting a message of this nature pertaining to DirecTV on this forum.

Have a great evening.

You are welcome to come here and rant all you want, that's fine. I just don't know what you are trying to say. Try us again. We really are here to help.

Not sure on bills raising every couple months unless you had some credits end. Direct has for years just done one increase, usually in Feb each year.

If you aren't happy with the price tell them you are considering leaving and see what they offer, they will transfer you to retention and they usually can accommodate.

As to your comment about reps being able to modify an account to make a customer happy, that simply isn't true. There are rules we have to follow and if we don't we can and will lose our job. If there are no offers for your account there is nothing we can do. We can't just make up offers to make people happy. It just doesn't work like that.

Same goes for CRG reps. If there are no offers there is nothing to be done. The system tells us what can and can't be done. There is no way around it.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)