Directv Caribbean - CBS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BananaFace

Original poster
Mar 4, 2015
Bronx,New York
I have noticed that DIRECTV Puerto Rico now has CBS back on its line up.Does anyone know if same will happen any time soon for Directv Caribbean as they both came off around the same time due to contract disputes?

This one is tough to say, but I would speculate unlikely. The new DirecTV 14 satellite has beam aimed at PR that they are putting some HD channels on mirroring with the ConUS beams. Creative bandwidth management to summarize.

DirecTV Caribbean comes from different satellites and different aim locations, which doesn't mesh with what they are doing to enhance PR.

So, if it does come to Caribbean it is unrelated to the new satellite bandwidth, which is why I believe unlikely.

Thank you.....I have a guest house in the Caribbean and my guest prefer DIRECTV Puerto Rico rather than DirecTV Caribbean is it possible for me to set up such a system?

Status
Please reply by conversation.