Status
Please reply by conversation.

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Enjoy...

One sorted by channel# and one sorted by orbital position/transponder.

These are for CONUS signals at 101/110/119 only.

Attachments

• DTV.12.31-ByChannel.pdf
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,697
  • DTV.12.31-ByTP.pdf
    73.6 KB · Views: 918
Digiblur, can you send your DirecTV listings to Lyngemark; he didn't accept it before because no one else can provide the info; hope getting data from more ppl will convince him to redo his charts.

Digiblur, can you send your DirecTV listings to Lyngemark; he didn't accept it before because no one else can provide the info; hope getting data from more ppl will convince him to redo his charts.

I'll make a new list when I get a chance and submit it.

I could really spoil him and send him a CSV format, eh?

Digiblur,

How about removing the password security from your PDF docs??
The security feature renders them about useless.

We've had some PM's about getting a one-time CSV version from you, but you suddenly went quiet on me.

Most of all, I'm not sure what your big security concern is all about..

Digiblur,

How about removing the password security from your PDF docs??
The security feature renders them about useless.

We've had some PM's about getting a one-time CSV version from you, but you suddenly went quiet on me.

Most of all, I'm not sure what your big security concern is all about..

Last PM I sent you asking what columns of data you wanted but never heard anything.

No security concern. The data is readily available and unencrypted at 101, 110, and 119.

Latest listing below in PDF format. Raw CSV format sent to Lyngsat.

Attachments

• DTV.2007.01.26-ByChannel.pdf
    73.3 KB · Views: 421
  • DTV.2007.01.26-ByBeam.pdf
    74 KB · Views: 286
Digiblur,

Unfortunately, your last PDF docs (previous post) still have the security locks so your data is "safe".

How about posting a CSV version?? Or if that's a big problem, how about sending me a PM with the CSV version? Send all the fields - whatever you have; don't do anything special.

digiblur, some of tpns are beams - at least tp26, what is not locking at West coast.

gct, what are you cooking there ? You did not share why you need the data in CSV format. Secret ?

What version of Acrobat you got? They open fine for me.

Digiblur,

Unfortunately, your last PDF docs (previous post) still have the security locks so your data is "safe".

How about posting a CSV version?? Or if that's a big problem, how about sending me a PM with the CSV version? Send all the fields - whatever you have; don't do anything special.

Hello Smith,P,

Nah - not cooking anything that's a bigtime secret.

If I can get the data in CSV format, or even PDF (but with the security locks turned off) it just means I can extract the data in a way that makes sense for me; I can use the fields I wish, and format the layout as I wish.

My first intention: I have a one-page layout that lists those channels of significance to me out of my Total Choice Plus subscription. It's just a WORD table, that displays as four columns on a single landscape sheet. The table shows about 130 channel entries - my personal subset of Total Choice Plus. My intention is to include the info on Satellite, Transponder and Beam for each channel.

Ultimately, I'd like to produce and post a document for each "Package", including ALL the channels. That way you, for example, could download the Premeir document. Then with minimal knowledge of WORD and in minimal time, you could easily customize your own list. Have kids -- leave the kids channels in. No kids -- remove those channels. You get the idea. It's amazing how many channels you don't give a hoot about.

A clear, concise, easy to read, color keyed channel list that is one or two pages long is great on the coffee table. A thirteen page database just doesn't cut it.

Sorry to babble on....

Kimmikat,

The PDF docs are readable. However, with the security locks on, you can't do anything with them. In other words, you can't save the information as a WORD doc, or a text file. It makes the PDF of little use.

How often are these lists updated? The assignments of the 101 degree slot are updated daily HERE, but I don't have a regularly updated source for 110 and 119.

Last edited:
Are there current transponder listings for 99 and 103?

Looking the lists, it seems that 110 has some of the national HD's, and 119 the rest . Any chance that they will move the 119 (and maybe the 110) HD nationals to the new 99 and 103 Sat's going up? I noticed this weekend that when the wind was blowing the 119 HD's (Chan 72, 76, and 79) would fade in and out, while local HD's and 110 HD's were a-ok. I think the trees just to the right of the dish may be interfering with the 119 signal.

P.S. Thanks so much for the lists. They will be very helpful. :)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)