Directv Contract

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pipster55

Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
maine
Anyone have the scoop on DTV, if once the contract has been fulfilled, if you can do a month by month pay? Not really crazy about doing another 2 years right now.

Once you fulfill your commitment whatever the length, you are month to month. The additional commitments come in when you upgrade or add to your equipment.

So if I stay with my same equipment, no upgrades, no changes, it is month to month. That's good. Do you know if I move to another location I can still do the month to month or will I get nailed for a new setup and thus a new contract?

I don't think the movers connection resets a commitment, but I'm not positive.

Anyone have the scoop on DTV, if once the contract has been fulfilled, if you can do a month by month pay? Not really crazy about doing another 2 years right now.

You're also free to leave without any early termination fee. It's beneficial for one who wants to go; one who is contemplating leaving (such as looking at other providers).

Just be carefull, because Directv will add a new 2 year agreement on your account if you sneeze. Not that its legal, but its the hassle of trying to prove to them that there was no contract and getting them to remove it so they don't send you to collections.

It depends. I think all new customers are two years. Upgrading hd equipment is two years also, but I think sd is only one year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)