Directv: Credit for Sports Packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I called D* a month or so ago and asked them to quit charging me ahead of time .... baseball season generally startes end of March/ beginning of April, yet they start charging you for the package in Jan.

I've told them many times that I don't ant to be billed like that, that I would rather pay it as one payment, but each year they put me on the monthly plan ...
So I called and canceled the service and told them If/when the season gets started, I'd call back in and re activate.

This way they are not taking my money monthly when no games are being played.

Reactions: AZ.
I called D* a month or so ago and asked them to quit charging me ahead of time .... baseball season generally startes end of March/ beginning of April, yet they start charging you for the package in Jan.

I've told them many times that I don't ant to be billed like that, that I would rather pay it as one payment, but each year they put me on the monthly plan ...
So I called and canceled the service and told them If/when the season gets started, I'd call back in and re activate.

This way they are not taking my money monthly when no games are being played.

They do that do the monthly payment is spread out

Also if you got NFL just about the time baseball is not being billed they are billing for NFL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)