Status
Please reply by conversation.

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
Hi all-

Im doing a little research for my manager at work. She has a DirecTV D11 receiver and wants to know if it supports local channels from zip code 54301. She has a Phase III Dish.

I know the dish can pull from the proper satellite but, not so sure if the dish can with how old it is.

She said she gets all the channels except her locals. Perhaps she has the wrong dish type selected but, I can't find anywhere in the manual how to change the dish type.

Any help would be great.

Hi all-

Im doing a little research for my manager at work. She has a DirecTV D11 receiver and wants to know if it supports local channels from zip code 54301. She has a Phase III Dish.

I know the dish can pull from the proper satellite but, not so sure if the dish can with how old it is.

She said she gets all the channels except her locals. Perhaps she has the wrong dish type selected but, I can't find anywhere in the manual how to change the dish type.

Any help would be great.

She's in the Green Bay market and should be able to get locals thru D*.

She will need a Slimline 3 (or 5) to get her locals. (HD)

She's on the 99 sat at tp 18.

btw, SD are on the 119 sat tp23

And yes, the D11 definitely supports P3 dishes - sounds like the wrong dish type is selected, as you already mentioned.
It's under the setup menu...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)