DirecTV Dealers in MT?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MontanaGuy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2010
Plentywood, MT
New to this site and considering getting a DirecTV HR24/H24 system, but dissatisfied with DirecTV's customer service so far -- confused by conflicting information provided by various departments. I hope their customer service improves after becoming a customer!

I prefer to have equipment shipped to my business address rather than home , and prefer to self-install (I have a friend who does this on the side). Self-install no longer seems to be an option if leasing from DirecTV. I believe they'll ship direct if I purchase equipment rather than leasing, but then programming packages are full price since no rebates are available without a lease commitment (at least that's what DirecTV told me). If leasing, everything seems to be handled through an installer assigned to me by DirecTV.

I tried to locate Montana dealers through DirecTV's website without success. I may find a few possibilites with a web search, but does anyone know of reputable dealers who carry their own stock (so I can be assured of receiving an HR24/H24) and would ship leased equipment for self-install rather than submitting orders to DirecTV for fulfillment? I'd prefer a dealer in Montana since there is currently a programming rebate for the 2nd year of the lease which doesn't seem to be available if purchasing out-of-state.

I apologize if this information is covered elsewhere on the site -- just starting to familiarize myself with the site.

Any recommendations would be much-appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)