Directv Dish Pointing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

billhdtv

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 8, 2004
Does anyone have a link or know where I can find a chart for the Azimuth, Elevation and Tilt needed to set up a Directv HD Dish? Thanks For help. My zip code is 14870. Thanks thank ya very much.

Bill G

VOOMER said:
Bill you can pull up the info by hooking up your receiver and going to the point dish screen.

Sorry but I shoud have explained. I don't have the receiver yet but I do have the dish and I want to pre install it before I get the receiver? Thanks for help

Bill G

charper1

Thanks for the infon. Do you know if the azimuth and elevation are the same for the regular 18" dish as they are for the 18x20 dish and are the all three the same for the 18x20 dish as they are for the 18x24 dish?

Thanks a bunch for your help. (is that a picture of Bush or are you his twin?) :D

Bill G

that is Bush.

the co-ords for the 18" are a bit different, but the 3-LNB dishes should be the same regardless for overall size.

18"
AZ: 226
EL: 35
SK: no skew for 18" dish

It's just that the question asked in that link I posted was worded almost exactly as yours was. :) Maybe he saw your question and copied it. :D

Tonedeaf,
I noticed. :)

jdspencer said:
It's just that the question asked in that link I posted was worded almost exactly as yours was. :) Maybe he saw your question and copied it. :D

Tonedeaf,
I noticed. :)

Actually I think Tom posted his question first by a full day. I just think we both needed the same question answered and happen to both live in the same zip code. Kind of neat to know we are not alone.

Bill G

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)