DIRECTV Down?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
rush limbaugh is talking about the outage on his show "no politcial comments take it to the pit" thanks Allen

Reactions: lfp302
Same here in North Texas, their phone lines were busy but are now dead.

Edit: Even the sales line is out.

Down in So Cal.....even our Dealer access phone line has a recording.....same message on most screens although some TV's remain on.

Guide working

Attachments

• 1478281287937.jpg
    1478281287937.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 272
We're back up here in So Cal. Our technicians say that satellite 110 SD remained on and that HD was down. Could be they are shutting down SD this month and someone pushed the wrong button!

CNN is swapped with Golf and FNC is swapped with Fusion.
There may be others.
Obviously, they're having transponder assignment problems.

Guide is back! 12:36 CST

Is it me or CNN on 202 is on SD instead of HD? (I have hide SD duplicates enabled), picture doesn't look HD, video settings I have, 1080i + Original format, the video doesn't cover the whole screen.

I see what they have done, no HD channels on my guide...

From the DIRECTV CADIE system....

Issue: OSD 772 Acquiring Guide Data or 920 - Missing Guide Info: customers may report experiencing OSD 920 - Missing Guide Info or Stuck on Acquiring Guide Data. Customers are also experiencing a loss of interactivity on all channels. DO NOT TELL CUSTOMERS TO RESET THE RECEIVER FOR ANY REASON.
Multiple national channels HD are experiencing a loss of audio and video or OSD 721.

The channels include but are not limited to:

106 Blizzcon 4K
121 Pacquiao/Barker Loop
123 Blizzcon
202 CNN
342 Fusion
360 FOX News
218 Golf
249 Comedy
346 BBC
274 Ovation
220 NBC Sports

Reactions: whitewolf8214
From the DIRECTV CADIE system....

Issue: OSD 772 Acquiring Guide Data or 920 - Missing Guide Info: customers may report experiencing OSD 920 - Missing Guide Info or Stuck on Acquiring Guide Data. Customers are also experiencing a loss of interactivity on all channels. DO NOT TELL CUSTOMERS TO RESET THE RECEIVER FOR ANY REASON.
Multiple national channels HD are experiencing a loss of audio and video or OSD 721.

The channels include but are not limited to:

106 Blizzcon 4K
121 Pacquiao/Barker Loop
123 Blizzcon
202 CNN
342 Fusion
360 FOX News
218 Golf
249 Comedy
346 BBC
274 Ovation
220 NBC Sports
Any word on what the Actual problem is?

My first guess would be that an entire satellite, or several transponders, have died.

Second guess is that this is what to expect when AT&T is running things.

Reactions: Foxbat and ejb1980
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts