Directv employees join cwa

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wonder if this will spread to Dish? As in, an incentive to union organizing.

Understood. But might it encourage the union to use the example in organizing efforts at Dish?

Do the Dish call center reps want to be unionized. I'm in a forced union position, and would rather keep my "raping of" union dues. I'm speaking of my situation of corse. My union (as its own entity) is crap, and only cares about its political ties.

Do the Dish call center reps want to be unionized. I'm in a forced union position, and would rather keep my "raping of" union dues. I'm speaking of my situation of corse. My union (as its own entity) is crap, and only cares about its political ties.
Depends if minimum wage is what you are looking for in a career at dish network

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!

Thank god someone from your union is watching the hen house!!!!
You bargain with strength in numbers, not one guy at a time..Workers rights have been decimated for close to 40 years!
And people wonder why the middle class is being hollowed out?!

Thank god someone from your union is watching the hen house!!!!
You bargain with strength in numbers, not one guy at a time..Workers rights have been decimated for close to 40 years!
And people wonder why the middle class is being hollowed out?!
Unions are businesses too..they need members to pay dues..they will sign any kind of contract to obtain that goal

Unions are businesses too..they need members to pay dues..they will sign any kind of contract to obtain that goal

Yes there also in the business to help you , and fellow workers.......Thats why anytime a union gets formed at Walmart they shut the store down.......Keep wages low for the masses and let the small handful reap all the profits......Why is it such a bad thing a worker has a voice is beyond me?
Why people vote against there own best self interest is just insane!...yet they just keep doing it.

Reactions: bamasat
Yes there also in the business to help you , and fellow workers.......Thats why anytime a union gets formed at Walmart they shut the store down.......Keep wages low for the masses and let the small handful reap all the profits......Why is it such a bad thing a worker has a voice is beyond me?
Why people vote against there own best self interest is just insane!...yet they just keep doing it.
I have been a union member a long time...Union is good for money and benefits..the rest is hogwash

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)