Directv Family package sucks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

coinmaster32

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2010
USA
I do not get comedy central, history, fox news, cartoon network, or any channels that should be in a basic package. Dish has all of these in their 34.99 package.

Here is what the dish America (base) package has that directv does not.

• Animal Planet HD
  • Arts & Entertainment HD
  • Big Ten Network HD
  • Bravo HD
  • Cartoon Network HD
  • CBS COLLEGE SPORTS TV HD
  • CNBC HD
  • CNN HD
  • COMEDY CENTRAL HD
  • Country Music Television HD
  • Discovery HD
  • DISH NETWORK PPV- NBA LEAGUE PASS
  • ESPN HD
  • ESPN2 HD
  • HD Theater
  • HDNET
  • History HD
  • HOME & GARDEN TV HD
  • Lifetime HD
  • LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK HD
  • MSNBC HD
  • NFL NETWORK HD
  • NHL Network HD
  • SPIKE TV HD
  • SYFY CHANNEL HD
  • The Golf Channel HD
  • The Learning Channel HD
  • The Travel Channel HD
  • TURNER BROADCAST SYSTEM HD
  • Turner Network Television HD
  • USA Network HD
  • WGN America HD

Considering the channel line ups are easy to compare why on earth did you go with directv? Change your package or go with dish.

You choose the package and who to go with.....

Gotta love another "Slam D*" thread, this time when the sub is the one making the choice .... :rolleyes:

so you're comparing a Dish basic package with a Directv family package?

Why dont you compare apples to apples....Dish's "family" package to Directv's

better yet...why the hell did you get Directv? All you've seem to do is bitch. What package do you have? Because you complained about HD yet you have the family package? Can you get HD with the family pack??

Coinmaster32 just wants everything for free. Says he can't afford a decent package, so he mouths off when he is getting everything.

The act is getting old.

I called directv and they put me on a package that is not advertised, so all is well!

so you're comparing a Dish basic package with a Directv family package?

Why dont you compare apples to apples....Dish's "family" package to Directv's

better yet...why the hell did you get Directv? All you've seem to do is bitch. What package do you have? Because you complained about HD yet you have the family package? Can you get HD with the family pack??

Thats why ''you'' always check the channels available before you order a new package.
\system.

Do your homework.

Ive noticed some people making those errors. Bizarre.

I think Direct has a much better Family package than Dish does. IMHO that coupled with H2H (C band) gives you a great selection. This is what I'm going to do once I downgrade Choice Xtra in June for year two. I may even keep Family with Direct without contract after year two depending whats happening with H2H.

hvcomputech said:
"It's everybody else's fault that all of my choices suck."

Lol

Doesn't society teach that no one is responsible for his or her own actions? What do you expect?

Coinmaster32 just wants everything for free. Says he can't afford a decent package, so he mouths off when he is getting everything.

The act is getting old.

A friend of mine who no longer wanted to pay Dish Network $15 a month recently purchased over $2,000 worth of FTA satellite equipment and now after 6 weeks is unable to find a single channel. At that price he could of upgraded to the America's Top 250 package and added a movie channel or two for two years. It's amazing just how much money some people will spend to save money. :)

A friend of mine who no longer wanted to pay Dish Network $15 a month recently purchased over $2,000 worth of FTA satellite equipment and now after 6 weeks is unable to find a single channel. At that price he could of upgraded to the America's Top 250 package and added a movie channel or two for two years. It's amazing just how much money some people will spend to save money. :)

Should get a 410.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts