DirecTV Fumbles NFL Package

phewwww. i must have been one of the few that had no issues yesterday :D:D

Us Extra Innings subs are also pissed as well. For the second week in a row they removed the EI Game Mix channel in order to put up the ST Game Mix Channel. When you call DirecTV about it, they give you 10 different answers. Subs paying extra for premium channels should not have those channels turned off to make room for other premium channels.

I had no problems with my ST/SF package, but for the second straight week I was not able see MLBEI Mix channel. To me this is out and out robbery,as I pay extra for this channel and it is not available. I didn't even call to bitch this week(probably wouldn't have got through anyway with all the other problems) as I got blown off last week by 2 CSR and 1 supposed supervisor. I am a sports fanatic, but my patience is running thin with this sort of service. My bill averaged $175 a month and is a direct pay from my checking account so they get their money on time. Maybe not much longer with the Red Zone and MLBEI on cable.

No problems for me at all. I can't speak to the MLB:EI thing because I don't care about baseball, but the Superfan games came in great for me..

as long as MLBEI is the only thing affected i'm ok :devil::devil::D:D

as long as MLBEI is the only thing affected i'm ok :devil::devil::D:D
HomerStranglesBart1.gif

:rant::p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts