DIRECTV Grants Endless Wishes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
heck I battle myself in the house with the 5 tuners sometimes. Tomorrow I have like 8 things at one time I want to record...guess the race, the college football and hockey games get priority and the series stuff gets shifted to late night
AHL Hockey I take it?

I see the regular price (post promotion) for Choice Ultimate is now $74.99. Up from $69.99....They always find a way to get their money.

I see the regular price (post promotion) for Choice Ultimate is now $74.99. Up from $69.99....They always find a way to get their money.

Up, from the 2010 price of $68.99, yes, it has increased in price like probably every package from every provider in the last 2+ years. Your point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Strange stuff. With the promotion including all premium movies and adding the sports pack, the D* website auto upgrades you to the Premier Package.
With one Genie, one mini client and one HD DVR and one standard receiver, up front is $199. After all promotions expire, It's $137.99 not including taxes and fees which would probably bring it up to about $150 per month.
Not bad since I am paying Dish almost that much.
ANd I get HD for free. I imagine that is with auto pay only.
D* is looking better all the time.

Up, from the 2010 price of $68.99, yes, it has increased in price like probably every package from every provider in the last 2+ years. Your point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The point is I just noticed the increase. Please refer any other questions to the guy in the office at the end of the hall.
My point....Are you trying to start something here. Trust me..Do yourself a favor ,don't

The point is I just noticed the increase. Please refer any other questions to the guy in the office at the end of the hall.
My point....Are you trying to start something here. Trust me..Do yourself a favor ,don't

....or we meet in the playground at recess and settle things? Watching too many bully movies lately? I'm not the one starting anything... you're the one who posted about an old price increase with no context and a snide remark like DirecTV always gets their pound of flesh.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)