DIRECTV has extended the HD programming package for 3 mos free. DIRECTV has also exte

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DTV TiVo Dealer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Scarsdale, NY
I just spoke to a DIRECTV executive friend and he confirmed that DIRECTV has extended the HD programming package for 3 mos free. DIRECTV has also extended the $50. DVR rebate for new customers. Both promotions end July 31 '05.

Also , the new programming promotion, 3 months of the best programming package (TOTAL CHOICE PREMIER with Locals) for the price of TOTAL CHOICE PLUS w/Locals for $45.99/mo. for new customers.

-Robert

My 6 months of the HD package for free just expired. Does this mean I can get it extended 3 months or is this just for new HD package subscribers?

Chris

Chris,
The HD promotion is for new or existing DIRECTV customers who are new HD subscribers.

The DVR $50. rebate and 3 months free of TOTAL CHOICE PREMIER is for new DIRECTV customers.

-Robert

Chris Gerhard said:
My 6 months of the HD package for free just expired. Does this mean I can get it extended 3 months or is this just for new HD package subscribers?

Chris
No, they will not allow you to get the 3 months free as you are now a regular sub, instead of a new customer. Also, unlike many who ended their HD package and resigned up to get the 6 months free, you will not be able to do this with the current offer!!! :no

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
Also , the new programming promotion is one of the best DIRECTV has ever offered, 3 months of the best programming package (TOTAL CHOICE PREMIER with Locals) free for new customers.

-Robert

Are you sure the promotion is premier free for 3 months? I thought I heard else where it would be the premier package for the price of tc+ for 3 months.

bleodler said:
Are you sure the promotion is premier free for 3 months? I thought I heard else where it would be the premier package for the price of tc+ for 3 months.
You are 100% correct, very sorry for my error.

-Robert

Smthkd said:
No, they will not allow you to get the 3 months free as you are now a regular sub, instead of a new customer. Also, unlike many who ended their HD package and resigned up to get the 6 months free, you will not be able to do this with the current offer!!! :no

Actually, when I had a problem with my HD package not showing up on my TV, I called DirecTV and they re-added the HD package... so I will soon have had the HD package free for nine (9) months even though I subscribed to it before the six months free offer... so, it really depends on the CSR you get, at least I'm assuming.

~Alan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)