Directv has no interest in the WWE network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Vinny Mac thinks his product is always sellable, when that just is not the case, especially when your product sticks(a.k.a. "The PG Era")

DISH don't want it either.

To expensive and since WWE is planning on moving some of its PPV's to the WWE Network it would mean a huge loss of revenue for them.

This one was not too well thought out. Remember this was supposed to launch back on April 1st.

Until Vince comes down on price I dont see anyone taking it.WWE network rumour is now being postponed until early 2013 now

DISH don't want it either.

To expensive and since WWE is planning on moving some of its PPV's to the WWE Network it would mean a huge loss of revenue for them.

This one was not too well thought out. Remember this was supposed to launch back on April 1st.

True Scott

Good, I am a WWE and TNA wrestling fan, but wouldn't pay a dime for WWE Network, not worth it, not sure if it would be included or a seperate package though. Vince thinks his product the be all end all of all programming, when it clearly stinks. I prefer TNA, more exciting.

Smackdown is boring, never anything good, Ryback makes no sense, his move with 2 jobbers isn't inmpressive when Cena did the same to guys Like Big Show and Sheamus together or any combo of non jobbers, or Goldberg.

Yea. I wouldn't drop a dime on that poor excuse for a sport either. Thank you Directv.

Hello dtro77,

I quite agree that it has no relationship to a sport but it should be classified as acting and the participants should belong to AFTRA and SAG! :idea:

I always wished they offered WWE on demand. I think I would enjoy that. But a 24/7 wrestling channel then not so much.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I always wished they offered WWE on demand. I think I would enjoy that. But a 24/7 wrestling channel then not so much.

WWE a sport? NASCAR fans even think it is for rednecks!

Never said WWE was a sport. I use to work for the WWE (then the WWF) a long time ago and can tell you first hand its not a sport. :)

I agree with on on demand offering.I just can't see how they could have WW entertainment 24/7.The movies they produce are stinkers.Some on demand Steamboat vs Savage or Flair matches would be good to see again but,how many times would anyone want to watch matches like that.It's a good thing Vince has already made his billions because his ideas of the last decade or so have been terrible.

Never said WWE was a sport. I use to work for the WWE (then the WWF) a long time ago and can tell you first hand its not a sport. :)

Those who believe it's real probably still believe in Santa & the Easter bunny too.

wait a minute...you mean its NOT real??????

There use to only be 2 non rigged sports...NASCAR and wrestling....and the way NASCAR has been lately I'm thinking we're down to 1 ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

H25 RF remote kit.

Firmware Upgrade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)