DirecTV HD channels lineup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GOSTATE820

Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Ohio
Does anyone know when DirecTV is going to have ESPNU in HD? It seems like a few other carriers already have it available to there customers in HD, so I'm wondering why not Direct.

Comedy chanel in HD

I cold not sleep this morning (01/26/2009 330 AM CST) and got up to watch tv. I was just flipping through channels and found the Comedy channel in HD. I checked the Directv website and this channel is not listed with the HD content. Is this just a test or has the channel been added to the full line-up?

I cold not sleep this morning (01/26/2009 330 AM CST) and got up to watch tv. I was just flipping through channels and found the Comedy channel in HD. I checked the Directv website and this channel is not listed with the HD content. Is this just a test or has the channel been added to the full line-up?

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...ched-new-sportsman-channel-5.html#post1671456

Listed on the main page.

As for ESPNU no one seems to know. Also before you ask no one knows about Travel Channel HD, AMC HD or any addition HBO/Cinemax HD being added.

I wonder about QVCHD.. If they gosh darnit dont get that one live I may just freakin quit D* now!

Thanks for the smart as s reply, but neither one of these threads say anything about ESPNU HD it about the lack of HD channels that DTV is offering compared to other providers.

Nice try on making a point though.
I thought it was a good try to show you that there is a search feature here on the forum. Obviously I failed. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts