DirecTV HD Homepage Getting Updated!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Oh my - it IS BACK to where it was BEFORE. They must have put it up too early. Here is a link to the other site - many have witnessed this UFO besides me.... lol

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=100989

The page had a banner stating - 21 new HD channels debuting - very interesting I must say. I saw it with my OWN EYES!

Under the banner it reads:

DIRECTV is committed to bringing you the best in HD programming. Starting this month, we will be launching many of your favorite national channels in HD, including CNN HD, A&E HD, The History Channel HD, National Geographic Channel HD, Food Network HD, premiums like HBO HD, Showtime HD, Cinemax HD, Starz HD — and many more.

As I was copying and pasting it said 21 new channels in the previous paragraph. By the time I went back to copy it, the 21 channels was gone.

There was a red banner on DirecTV's web page that said 21 HD channels are coming. It was only there for a few minutes. It is now gone...

Under the banner it reads:

As I was copying and pasting it said 21 new channels in the previous paragraph. By the time I went back to copy it, the 21 channels was gone.

Really happened - believe it or not. They are obviously updating the info and something was put live on the website by mistake. DEFINITELY SAID 21 NEW HD CHANNELS DEBUTING.

The page had a banner stating - 21 new HD channels debuting - very interesting I must say. I saw it with my OWN EYES!

Only 21 new HD channels!!!:mad:

Just kidding.:D I really hope the 21 start Wednesday. It has been really nice having Discovery HD the past few days.

Scroll down and it says many new HD channels in September with over 70 in October. Still promising news!

This is just great!! Finally we get new channels and my Pioneer SD-582 58 in. HDTV bites the big one last night. Bummer!!

The 21 launch channels are going to be as follows:
A&E, Animal Planet, Big Ten, CNN, Discovery, History, NFL Network, Science, Sho Too, Showtime West, Smithsonian, Starz Comedy, Starz Edge, Starz East, Starz West, Starz Kids & Family, TBS, The Movie Channel East, The Weather Channel, TLC, and Versus

These channels are confirmed since this is the list that D* is going to distribute to the CSRs later today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)