Directv Install Weather

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lucid

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
Weathers saying its going to rain tomorrow(Hopefully not around 8am-12pm,Scheduled appointment) my install is scheduled for tomorrow will they cancel my appointment or at least set up the multi switch and everything in my place?

Will i get a call like an hour before they come or tonight?

Will i get a call like an hour before they come or tonight?

Normally they are pretty good about calling ahead.
I would imagine that you WILL get your install, unless your experiencing lightning, in which case they will not be placing the dish.

Also, normally they will not start without finishing, so placing a dish but not the rec (example) usually doesn't happen.

Jimbo

They just called and said they would call an hour before they come.

I will say when Mastec did my D* install I was shocked. It was pouring really cold rain, but they still came out for the install. The guy told me that if he canceled, he'd still have to come out and do it, so he might as well get it done.

I kind of felt sorry for the poor guy. After about 30 minutes he had to get in his van and run the heater because he couldn't feel his fingers anymore :D

I will say when Mastec did my D* install I was shocked. It was pouring really cold rain, but they still came out for the install. The guy told me that if he canceled, he'd still have to come out and do it, so he might as well get it done.

I kind of felt sorry for the poor guy. After about 30 minutes he had to get in his van and run the heater because he couldn't feel his fingers anymore :D

And you didn't invite him in to warm up and have a cup of coffee ?

Jimbo

Probably a MASTEC newbi!

When he discovers how they screw with his money he will probably pitch their ass in the snow. The saddest thing about the whole HSP thing is that they take well motivated, competent guys and just use them until they are too broke to continue. Then the run more ads AND get responses.

Joe

Probably a MASTEC newbi!

When he discovers how they screw with his money he will probably pitch their ass in the snow. The saddest thing about the whole HSP thing is that they take well motivated, competent guys and just use them until they are too broke to continue. Then the run more ads AND get responses.

Joe

I couldn't agree more, and it's not just MASTEC doing this. It's all HSP's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts