Directv Installation Recommendation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

doug4772

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
Lewistown, PA
I am an E* customer now that is switching to D*. This would be an HD installation. The only reason I am switching is because of a tree that I cannot work around without too much cost.

Verizon wants me to bundle and give me $150 Visa Gift Card with 12mo of free starz and showtime. Ordering through D* directly or through a local reseller cannot give me more than 3mo HBO, Starz, and SHowtime. Plus, no $150.

I know it depends on the installer that is dispatched, but has anyone had good or bad experiences with the Verizon bundle? I know Verizion's customer service is bad but the deal is pretty sweet.

I am looking at the Choice Xtra HD+DVR package.

Thanks in advance,
Doug

Sorry to see you go.

I would Clear my entire lot before I went back to D*:angel:

With D* make sure you get EVERYTHING you would want Upfront. Don't wait untill later. New Customers can get just about anything. Excisting customers get Nothing. Take my advise GET IT ALL NOW.:rant::D

I am looking at the Choice Xtra HD+DVR package.

Thanks in advance,
Doug
This is a Great package , and its D* best Value. You won't be sorry with this pack.

I'm not a fan of bundle packs. Your account access is most times limited.
You should Price them out alone and see what you come up with . D* offers many great promotions without Verizon being involved. I couldn't save money with a bundle pack from E* or D*.
The deal you got sounds OK, But make sure you really look into the fine print.

This is a Great package , and its D* best Value. You won't be sorry with this pack.

I'm not a fan of bundle packs. Your account access is most times limited.
You should Price them out alone and see what you come up with . D* offers many great promotions without Verizon being involved. I couldn't save money with a bundle pack from E* or D*.
The deal you got sounds OK, But make sure you really look into the fine print.

LOL... I know. I'm not a D* fan. Their receivers are SLOOOOW compared to E*'s VIP receivers.

Thanks for the reply.

-Doug

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)