DIrecTV International Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

azlid131

Original poster
Jul 28, 2010
Hi everyone. I am first time on this forum, thanks to everyone who can help me to resolve my problem. I have DirecTV international dish 95W & 101. I want to know tjhe best way to set up this dish to get russian channels from 95W. I want to use this set up on the go from RV on different locations. What type of additional equipment I might need to do it right. I used som esignal finder from RadioShack last week- did not help.
Thank you for your help!!!
:)

You may want to consider a professional meter. There are several recommendations for using the Birddog.

You will need a good tripod.

Hi everyone. I am first time on this forum, thanks to everyone who can help me to resolve my problem. I have DirecTV international dish 95W & 101. I want to know tjhe best way to set up this dish to get russian channels from 95W. I want to use this set up on the go from RV on different locations. What type of additional equipment I might need to do it right. I used som esignal finder from RadioShack last week- did not help.
Thank you for your help!!!
:)

if that is to only dish you are using ... you need to point to the 101... then the 95 should just happen ... might have to peek the 95 a little ...

just set all settins as directed by zip & it should work ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts