Directv IP issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cemobaud

Original poster
Jun 8, 2021
Within the last week I've had issues with the Directv app requiring me to enter the IP address of the receiver every time I open the app. I'm using an iPad with the latest 14.6 software. It did work for awhile after the ios update. Any ideas what would be causing this issue?

Thank you

:welcome to Satelliteguys Cemobaud!
The app is certainly glitchy, but I've never heard of this issue before. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?

I’m having all kind of problems getting the ESPN app to work with fire stick using my Directv acct to sign on with.

Check your HDCP range in your router and make sure your modem gives out the proper IP range. Have you tried rebooting everything?. Reboot modem first and when it settles down then reboot your router. That should fix it. Directv can’t seem to get anything right. I think Directv went to the Dish Network school of engineering. I am no expert but try what I recommended.

Check your HDCP range in your router and make sure your modem gives out the proper IP range. Have you tried rebooting everything?. Reboot modem first and when it settles down then reboot your router. That should fix it. Directv can’t seem to get anything right. I think Directv went to the Dish Network school of engineering. I am no expert but try what I recommended.
I have done all of these plus unplug the fire stick and let it reboot. Finally got a Roku no problems with ESPN on it.

I have done all of these plus unplug the fire stick and let it reboot. Finally got a Roku no problems with ESPN . I check on google last night this problem is a on going thing between Directv and the fire stick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)