Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Here is a good writeup From MacRumors, DirecTV retooled the user interface in an update being released today.

DIRECTV today launched a newly revamped iPad app designed to offer improved content discovery and quicker access to TV shows and movies. While the app retains its current feature base that allows customers to watch live TV, DVR content, and on demand titles, it includes several newly implemented tools to make browsing and viewing simpler.

The app's content and features are now aggregated into a single "Menu" section and TV Show and Network options join already existing Guide and Movie sections. There's also a newly implemented "Watch" button designed to display available programming on both the iPad and the TV in one location.

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/08/13...-with-improved-browsing-and-navigation-tools/

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thanks Jason just got update on my IPAD at 12:45pm cst!! :)

Last edited:
is it just me, or is the playlist not coming up for anyone else? mine just hangs loading the lists from my genie and my HR24. i can see and control the units, just can't see or playback the lists!

Cool.

Jason.
Next time you are able to ask Directv some questions about the app please ask why they change the screen size using hdmi to a big screen. It use to fill the whole tv similar to Netflix.
Now it uses only the center of the screen.
Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)