This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Directv is making me money now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

beast37799

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
i had ordered an hr20 on 2/2/07 and was told the first avalible date was 2/16/07 between 8-12 . well they didnt show so i called d* first they issued me a $100 credit and they told me the installer would arrive with in 2 hours . i went to work and my mother was home so i told her what she needed to know to take care of this . i call her on my break at 5pm they hadent showed up and when i got home at 9 i called d* to find out what happened and they said the guy they sent out quit so they issued me another $100 credit . at this point im getting this for free . the new install date was today and no surprise no show yet again so i got another $100 credit . now i have an appointment tomorrow between 1-4 so lets see shall i have a hr20 or yet another $100 we shall see .

I had similar experiences with Directv installers in South Florida ( Mastec ) and Directv always took care of me with credits. I even had a installer show up who didnt speak one word of English and I dont speak Spanish.

I had similar experiences with Directv installers in South Florida ( Mastec ) and Directv always took care of me with credits. I even had a installer show up who didnt speak one word of English and I dont speak Spanish.

I'm in Florida, my first installer was Hatian, lucky I knew a little creole from bossing them around in a previous line of work.

well heres an update the installer actually showed up and couldnt do the install cause he showed up the exact 20 min we had rain . then he was whinning about how he aint gonna get paid he came all the way from trenton blah blah blah . coulndt get a new install date till 3/2/07 exactly a month from when i ordered this dam thing but atleast i get $20 a month for 6 months off my bill oh boy whatelse can happen

wow, sounds like dtv needs to make u vip, im here in n. florida and its sometimes hard to show up to jobs on time but with us, if its before 5 and u call, theyll send somebody right away. u can always call your local contractor or dtv to see if they can squeeze u in earlier. there is always going to be techs who are looking for extra work.

the only thing that bother me is that they didnt show the first 3 times that what bothers me . the last one i cant really blame the guy too much it was raining preatty hard .but friday is the day lets see what happens this time

Status
Please reply by conversation.