Directv jacking me around and I am getting

geaux1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2006
tired of them:

1. What number should I call to ask about good deals to leave DTV, I am a high end subscriber, a few rpemiums, CI, I have ST which I know DIsh does not but at this point I am sadly willing to let it go, and get hispanic channels and HD. I always called retention at DTV because I kept getting bad info from the regular number, is there a better number like that with Dish for example?

2. Does Dish offer locals in HD?

3. Is there any chance of getting distants like NYC or LA feeds in HD or otherwise easier than from DTV?

4. How does Hd cmopare to DTV, are there any spanish HD channels showing soccer?

Thanks

I would think a little searching on your part in the DISH Forum would answer all your questions instead of posting a new thread? I'm sure all your answers are there. Good Luck.

1. What number should I call to ask about good deals to leave DTV, I am a high end subscriber, a few rpemiums, CI, I have ST which I know DIsh does not but at this point I am sadly willing to let it go, and get hispanic channels and HD. I always called retention at DTV because I kept getting bad info from the regular number, is there a better number like that with Dish for example?

No special number, no special deals outside of what is on their site. Some places waive the $50 activation.

2. Does Dish offer locals in HD?

In some markets, not as many as D*.

3. Is there any chance of getting distants like NYC or LA feeds in HD or otherwise easier than from DTV?

Not easier, probably harder. Completely determined by the law.

4. How does Hd cmopare to DTV, are there any spanish HD channels showing soccer?

No spanish HD. They have worldsport on the Voom channels that has Spanish soccor league in HD in english.
x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)