This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

directv latin

Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
Hi I just want to know if some1 has directv latin from south america working here in NY or NJ let me know because I got some signal in the receiver from Peru, hope I found some1 that had or want to have it too.

Manny Paz

i want to have it

hey i want to have dtv from colombia i bought the lnb because is different from the ones they use here at the us but idk how big the antenna has to be i use the one they use for international channels but i didnt have any luck maybe im doing something wrong

hello cachaco

hi back

well i know u tried to get directv latin from colombia but u need at least a 1.2 meter offset dish and u can get better signal but no way u will get the local channel from colombia because u not there, any ??? let me know i'm in n.j. where are u

bye bye.

nj

im in nj .i pay for dtv serviceLA so i should be able to get local channels & all programming i have down there so the 36" wont work??? that 1.2 is a big dish!!! do u have dtv from peru?

Last edited:
well the only thing i have is the regular programming but not the local channels other than that i can get signal up to 60 %. but u really have directv latin or just american.???

DTVLA

i pay for dtv latinamerica in colombia but here a have DN, thats why i want to have it here cuz i want dtv but i dont like the channels here n i want to get fox sport from argentina because la copa libertadores and uefa champions league around march or april they rater show baseball than those games n how do you get the cannels which antenna do u use??? n is the receiver from peru??? or do u only get fta channels

well u need at least 1.2 meter or 1.8 is better much beter ( u get 80 % with this dish 1.8m) or yes the receiver has to be form that country. i got one from peru it works good but not the local channels .

any ?? let me know

manny.

papa is weird if u pay for a package in peru why you don't get the channels?èdo you get the shout american fox sport??? what kind of antenna do u have and what kind of signal meter did you used

well a ku antenna 1.2 minimun, i get around 62% signal but like i said the local channels no way is too much i got o % signal on those transpanders, I triied with the 1.8 dish still no locals channel but yes u can get fox sport.

cachaco3 what town do u live? i like in kearny nearby newark.
but know i try to get intelsat 805 @ 55.5 to see Panamericana television from Peru and u what is ur next project?

well the antenna is 1.2 meter and is from channel master but no local channels from peru just the regular package u chose. and the meter no i just use the receiver to get the signal. ah where do u live.

JC

i live in jersey city does it fade out a lot?? ill like to see the antenna. im trying to get galaxy 3c at 95 ... but panamericana is encrypted how do u get it?? what satellite are you pointing at right now(to get the receiver working)

well the only channel i can see it is panamericana television that channel is free to air but u need a c-band dish at least 6 or 7 feet to get the channel.

well the antenna is on my roof is easy access, but do u have the receiver with u, because i got this directv from peru but no local channels if u wanna, u can call me (201) 927-6312 my name is manny.

are u peruvian or colombian? talk to see.

im colombian. i have the receiver but not with me im planning to get everything done before getting the receiver. but do u have dtvla pointing to galaxy3c @ 95W??

well i got the receiver from peru and is really easy to get the satellite signal, like i said b4 u need at least a 1.2 dish but if is 1.8 better.

talk 2 u soon. good luck ah ablout the panamericana television that's from peru but u nned a 6 to 7 foot dish and a fta receiver. see u bye bye

Status
Please reply by conversation.