directv latin

Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
Hi I just want to know if some1 has directv latin from south america working here in NY or NJ let me know because I got some signal in the receiver from Peru, hope I found some1 that had or want to have it too.

Manny Paz

i want to have it

hey i want to have dtv from colombia i bought the lnb because is different from the ones they use here at the us but idk how big the antenna has to be i use the one they use for international channels but i didnt have any luck maybe im doing something wrong

hello cachaco

hi back

well i know u tried to get directv latin from colombia but u need at least a 1.2 meter offset dish and u can get better signal but no way u will get the local channel from colombia because u not there, any ??? let me know i'm in n.j. where are u

bye bye. :):)

nj

im in nj .i pay for dtv serviceLA so i should be able to get local channels & all programming i have down there so the 36" wont work??? that 1.2 is a big dish!!! do u have dtv from peru?

Last edited:
well the only thing i have is the regular programming but not the local channels other than that i can get signal up to 60 %. but u really have directv latin or just american.???

DTVLA

i pay for dtv latinamerica in colombia but here a have DN, thats why i want to have it here cuz i want dtv but i dont like the channels here n i want to get fox sport from argentina because la copa libertadores and uefa champions league around march or april they rater show baseball than those games n how do you get the cannels which antenna do u use??? n is the receiver from peru??? or do u only get fta channels

well u need at least 1.2 meter or 1.8 is better much beter ( u get 80 % with this dish 1.8m) or yes the receiver has to be form that country. i got one from peru it works good but not the local channels .

any ?? let me know

manny.

papa is weird if u pay for a package in peru why you don't get the channels?èdo you get the shout american fox sport??? what kind of antenna do u have and what kind of signal meter did you used

well a ku antenna 1.2 minimun, i get around 62% signal but like i said the local channels no way is too much i got o % signal on those transpanders, I triied with the 1.8 dish still no locals channel but yes u can get fox sport.

cachaco3 what town do u live? i like in kearny nearby newark.
but know i try to get intelsat 805 @ 55.5 to see Panamericana television from Peru and u what is ur next project?

well the antenna is 1.2 meter and is from channel master but no local channels from peru just the regular package u chose. and the meter no i just use the receiver to get the signal. ah where do u live.

JC

i live in jersey city does it fade out a lot?? ill like to see the antenna. im trying to get galaxy 3c at 95 ... but panamericana is encrypted how do u get it?? what satellite are you pointing at right now(to get the receiver working)

well the only channel i can see it is panamericana television that channel is free to air but u need a c-band dish at least 6 or 7 feet to get the channel.

well the antenna is on my roof is easy access, but do u have the receiver with u, because i got this directv from peru but no local channels if u wanna, u can call me (201) 927-6312 my name is manny.

are u peruvian or colombian? talk to see.

im colombian. i have the receiver but not with me im planning to get everything done before getting the receiver. but do u have dtvla pointing to galaxy3c @ 95W??

well i got the receiver from peru and is really easy to get the satellite signal, like i said b4 u need at least a 1.2 dish but if is 1.8 better.

talk 2 u soon. good luck ah ablout the panamericana television that's from peru but u nned a 6 to 7 foot dish and a fta receiver. see u bye bye

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts