Directv lcc

powerhouse1960

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
indiana
Are they still updating the data base for the over the air adapters .
there's a number of subchannel missing in the Indianapolis market but I'm afraid to run a new scan and lose what i got
thanks

You can go to the source of the info by registering at this website and downloading the latest "domestic transponder map data"
Domestic Transponder Map ~ Data 3/29/2023

You'll have to create an account to see this thread.

Download the excel sheet, click the OTA tab. That will show all networks/sub-stations in the database.

As to if DirecTV is updating, not much. They did a batch a few years ago but there isn't much maintenance going on for OTA networks, sadly. Also LCC doesn't work on Genie 2 - which doesn't help things when it comes to the hope for further updates.

Reactions: gct
You can go to the source of the info by registering at this website and downloading the latest "domestic transponder map data"
Domestic Transponder Map ~ Data 3/29/2023

You'll have to create an account to see this thread.

Download the excel sheet, click the OTA tab. That will show all networks/sub-stations in the database.

As to if DirecTV is updating, not much. They did a batch a few years ago but there isn't much maintenance going on for OTA networks, sadly. Also LCC doesn't work on Genie 2 - which doesn't help things when it comes to the hope for further updates.
Thanks you for the reply, it confirms what i thought there not available it makes it more nice to have them but I will survive .