DirecTV Move

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Joewickey

Original poster
Jul 2, 2008
I Live in central PA and have a cabin in New York, can I still get all my channels if I take a receiver to the cabin in NY?!?!? And if I do, do I get the PA locals or the NY locals. ANy help would be awesome. Thanks

You can take your receiver with but you will only get PA locals in NY if you within the spotbeam. Since your pimary address is in PA you will not get NY locals at all from satellite. There is always OTA though when in NY.

Also, keep in mind this is only allowed under the TOS if no recivers will be in use at your primary sevice address while at your cabin. You can't watch DirecTV at 2 different address with receivers on the same account. For this you would need 2 accounts.

I have a satellite dish at my cabin as well, when my wife and I go to our cabin, we take a receiver with us but there is no one at our home to watch at the same time so that is acceptable to DirecTV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)