Directv NBA League Pass and Pre Season games.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mariah2014

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2006
Somewhere in Washington
In past years, they have always included the Preseason games as part of the package. However, this year they haven't as of yet and it looks like they won't either. I sent a email to them and received the following reply, which doesn't competely have anything to do with the question asked. I have removed the persons info, but left everything else as it was sent.
---------------------------------------------------------------
nba league pass and preseason games.

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Xxxx X. - xxxxxxxxx) - 10/07/2009 05:10 AM
Dear Mr. Shaw,

Thanks for writing. I see that you have been a loyal DIRECTV customer for many
years. I would like to personally assure you that your feedback is very
important to us.

I would like you to know that sports subscriptions do not usually include
preseason games. Currently, I do not have any information that I can share with
your right however, you may check the following for Preseason games:

- Local listings.
- Local RSNs.
- Local channels.
- Other channels like TBS, TNT, USA, FX, ESPN, ESPN2.
- For NFL preseason games, also check NFL Network - Ch. 212.

Sincerely,

Xxxx X.
Employee ID xxxxxxxxx
DIRECTV Customer Service

pre-season games are almost always NOT on the package channels but on the RSNs and maybe some on ESPN, TNT, your local team's network affiliate (likely ABC or an IND) or NBA TV

Yeap like Tonight's game with the World Champ Lakers .. will be on Los Angeles channel 9 KCAL

League Pass on Directv had always included the pre season games. They were found on the channels on the 750's. Now that they are not doing this, the games are blacked out. Pre season games in MLB and NHL are not blacked out on Directv. This is the first year they have not put those games in that package on Directv. The games have always been blacked out on Dish network and never were available to cable customers.

I hadn't. I had all bet given up on them.

I discovered it by accident. I clicked the wrong channel and one of the LP channels came up. I switched to 751 and saw Cavs vs. Olympiacos. They also showed Milwaukee at Houston and Golden State at LA Clippers.

According to the program guide for Tuesday, Celtics at Nets will be on two channels, Sixers at Knicks and Bucks at Bulls.

I already know what games are supposed to be included, I just wasn't aware they had brought the channels up. The rumer is that they may be doing dual feeds for some games this season.
I discovered it by accident. I clicked the wrong channel and one of the LP channels came up. I switched to 751 and saw Cavs vs. Olympiacos. They also showed Milwaukee at Houston and Golden State at LA Clippers.

According to the program guide for Tuesday, Celtics at Nets will be on two channels, Sixers at Knicks and Bucks at Bulls.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts