DirecTV needs to have the McGreggor / Mayweather fight in 4K.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
This fight needs to be in 4K. I hope Showtime PPV has a 4K truck on order. Too many eyeballs and too much money to not have a 4K truck plus I want to see a McGreggor knockout in 4K! :)

This fight needs to be in 4K. I hope Showtime PPV has a 4K truck on order. Too many eyeballs and too much money to not have a 4K truck plus I want to see a McGreggor knockout in 4K! :)

I respectfully disagree. I love my 4K set and the picture is awesome for the limited amount of 4k content available especially the original programming on Amazon, but I can't imagine anyone interested in that fight (and that's not me) paying one dime extra for 4K or not buying it because it's not.

Reactions: osu1991
I respectfully disagree. I love my 4K set and the picture is awesome for the limited amount of 4k content available especially the original programming on Amazon, but I can't imagine anyone interested in that fight (and that's not me) paying one dime extra for 4K or not buying it because it's not.

Are you kidding me? Have you not seen UFC in 4k! Its probably one of the best 4K programs outhere. This is the most anticipated boxing match fot the past few years. I know different strokes for different folks but to say that no one is interested is a stretch considering the millions both fighters will make.

I've been watching UFC at bars but not 4K, just regular HD.
I don't think they broadcast the FS1 or Fox events in 4K, so yeah...
I'm a big UFC fan but I am not gonna spend $100 for this PPV, I'll just go to the bar and watch it.

Are you kidding me? Have you not seen UFC in 4k! Its probably one of the best 4K programs outhere. This is the most anticipated boxing match fot the past few years. I know different strokes for different folks but to say that no one is interested is a stretch considering the millions both fighters will make.
If you want to think with your heart instead of your head, that's fine, but it's what you're doing.

I cannot imagine paying extra for a 4K PPV of anything, and I cannot imagine anyone making a buy-not buy decision on a PPV based on 4K. Honestly, I will probably watch the fight at my local cigar lounge to save money.

I cannot see this fight lasting one round. It is like the Cubs playing the Patriots. The Cubs would win if they played baseball, the Patriots would win if they played football.

Reactions: dishcomm
I've been watching UFC at bars but not 4K, just regular HD.
I don't think they broadcast the FS1 or Fox events in 4K, so yeah...
I'm a big UFC fan but I am not gonna spend $100 for this PPV, I'll just go to the bar and watch it.

They have been doing FS1 events in 4k for a while. They just had Nascar on a few weeks ago in 4K. UFC PPV's have been in 4K. While you may not spend personally, there are people who will.

I'm in the group who would love to see this fight in 4K! I'm not sure how much more I'd be willing to pay for 4K but it would be great!

4K fights have been typically 10 bucks more than the HD price, but I think the last UFC PPV was the same for HD/4K.

I have heard 99.99 on this one but I haven't seen the price tag yet either to confirm it.

4K fights have been typically 10 bucks more than the HD price, but I think the last UFC PPV was the same for HD/4K.

I have heard 99.99 on this one but I haven't seen the price tag yet either to confirm it.
I could see this if your having a big party and everyone is pitching in ... (and add the $10 for the 4k, if thats the case) but if thats not the case, I wouldn't be buying the fight for that kind of money.

You have your opinion. Others have theirs.
Not to rain on your parade, but I think the fight is a farce.
Two men, two entirely different fighting disciplines. Their career paths contested under different rules.
Nope. They could offer it in 25K and I am not interested....But that is MY opinion.
"You don't know what you're missing" ....that and 50 cents will get you a senior coffee at Burger King.
Enjoy the .....whatever it will be called.....An event....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)