DIRECTV Offer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

will53033

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I am currently an E* customer and have been thinking about switching to D*.

I received an offer in the mail, addressed to me (name, street city), stating "You've been pre-selected to get exclusive DIRECTV savings that are not available to the general public. We're offering you special bonus savings of $5 a month on top of our regular offer.

They list the Choice Extra package as $25.99. This is $5 less than on their website.

Is anyone familiar with this? Is this something D* normally does? Do they somehow know that I am an E* customer?

With their current web offer, this $5 deal, and a $10 per month referral, I would be saving $46 a month. This almost seems to good to be true.

Their is no offer code on the mailing, therefore, how would the rep know that I got this offer from Direct?

:):)

I know they have been running the $5 extra off for a while now. There might be a rebate thing which is easy to do. Once you get the order done there is a site to enter the rebate info and it shows on 1st bill. You do this before install

Sounds like a heckuva deal

Be sure to check out the additonal deals available. I got a $180 gift card for Costco and AAA also had a deal when I switched in January. I believe the Costco deal runs through July. Made the switch from E* to D* that much sweeter...

Does your offer perhaps have a unique phone number or website for that offer? Otherwise perhaps it is marketed to your area and they are offering something extra to that area. You come out pretty good if you do the national offer, $5 extra for a year, and a referral.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)