DirecTV On Demand Error Code 128

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joetoronto

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
While trying to watch an On Demand program yesterday, I received an error code of 128. The error code popped up as the program was loading.

Does anybody know that this means?

Never heard of that one. Perhaps it's location based.

Thanks for your efforts, Chip and Twizt.

No, it was 3 digits, 128. I just tried again and I just rebooted the VPN router and tried again, but this time it was 109.

I just rebooted the receiver, and now I get error code 110.

I guess I'll try rebooting the main router, I don't know what else to do.

Could it be from your isp due to your location?

No.. but directv doesn't have box based 3 digit error codes... those are usually installer error codes. Take a picture of the screen and post it so I can take a closer look. Also run an info test on the box and post results

No.. but directv doesn't have box based 3 digit error codes... those are usually installer error codes. Take a picture of the screen and post it so I can take a closer look. Also run an info test on the box and post results

Here you go, twizt. I'll work on getting you an info test capture too.

Attachments

• IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,327
Never seen that before. I know I was having some issues accessing some on-demand content in a customer's home today, and it did appear to be related to DTV, but the issue was actually resolved before I could get clarification on the cause.

I feel that's it's a isp location problem. Make sure your VPN router is still working.

I just spoke with an informed individual on it. 3-digit codes are proxy and port related. Don't have any other info than that, though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)