Directv on Demand Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
I'm having a problems with my D* on Demand.

When I go to download more then one program , it goes into the pending download.
Just like normal!

But once the frist Program finishes Downloading , It won't move on to the next one.

It just Cancels all the other pending downloads.

In other words If I want to download more then one program , I have to wait for it to finish ,Before I add another to the list. Otherwise it will just cancel the download.

Any clue what the issue could be?
I did a reboot and its the HR23

No clue, but did you try forcing a download?
Maybe there is a software update that will fix the issue.

Also. how much free space is on the DVR?

Don't know abou the 23, we have the 24's and so far neither box has had a problem with 2 DVR's recording multiple programs on each, slower than if only one was pulling down at a time but still works

Don't know abou the 23, we have the 24's and so far neither box has had a problem with 2 DVR's recording multiple programs on each, slower than if only one was pulling down at a time but still works
It records 2 shows just fine. It just won't download VOD one after another unless I go back in and do it one at a time.

So say I want to download 5 things today, No problem right,just add it to the to do list.
Well once the First thing is done recording it cancels all the rest.

Software download may not fix this but if you have to end up spending time on the phone with D* tech support then it helps to have already done it.
(It avoids that 10 minute process)

I can report having this issue on my HR24, normally I pick to download about 5 items from VOD on any day. The first one doesn't "catch" always, so it requires starting it over again. Once it starts downloading I'll add the 3-4 extra shows I'm into and they'll pend on the list like normal. Check back an hour later and usually 3 of 5 will have downloaded with the others just showing as Cancelled in the history. A 2nd attempt at them usually gets them to go but sometimes even a 3rd attempt is needed.

The software is UTD and this issue has been consistent thru all previous editions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts