Directv online guide needs work

Status
Please reply by conversation.

daveyboy2579

Original poster
May 11, 2009
NY
Is anyone else here frustrated with the way Directv has their online guide. They should let you be able to customize and personalize it the same way you can with your receiver. Its a hassle to scroll downs 100's of useless channels to find the program i want to schedule a recording for. How about the ability to show only sports channels, premium channels, or locals in the online guide. Even just clicking on one channels and seeing everything available today on that channel. I know you can do all this at home with your receivers but it would be nice to have better options when your out of town for the weekend.

Good idea, my last visit did not impress me either.

And add the ability to see only the channels I sub to if signed in. And add search engines like we see on our own equipment so we can utilize the record to DVR feature.

And add the ability to search free VOD on equipment and web would be nice too. There are some good filters in place but these would be nice to have also.

It would be nice to see more major network series in VOD as well; they are available on other web sites but I'd like to see them on my HDTV set.

Just my thoughts from my last visit to DirecTv website.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)