DirecTV or Dish??? Help!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
rkr0923 said:
The stunt D* pulled today will help E* add many new subscribers, and the offer they have right now is a nice one indeed, blows what D* can offer right now out of the water

You are starting to sound like an ex-Voomer who grudgingly came to D* after that fiasco.

And the ultimate question is:

Since almost all of your posts either rip D* or encourage others to leave; then why do you keep forking out your monthly payments to D* when you would be so much happier elsewhere (or would you be in fact happier)? Anyone who is that disatisfied with a service they pay good money for should do the best thing for themself and pay for something that better suits their needs. :D

Last edited:
why do you keep forking out your monthly payments to D* when you would be so much happier elsewhere

I will be leaving D* yes :)
and I will continue to "Warn" people who inquire about D* of their below par services whether you like it or not :p .........I'm pretty sure I've spoke the truth. If I'm wrong on some things they inquire about I will be glad to tell them I was wrong.
If you were planning on a purchase don't you want to hear the Bad as well as the good. I guess not.

Mtnmike said:
Since almost all of your posts either rip D* or encourage others to leave; then why do you keep forking out your monthly payments to D* when you would be so much happier elsewhere (or would you be in fact happier)? Anyone who is that disatisfied with a service they pay good money for should do the best thing for themself and pay for something that better suits their needs. :D

I am curious, has anyone actually taken a poll here of how many people chose DirecTV because of the Sunday Ticket? I'm willing to bet it's close to 50% and also the answer to your question Mtnmike.

dnyce said:
I am curious, has anyone actually taken a poll here of how many people chose DirecTV because of the Sunday Ticket? I'm willing to bet it's close to 50% and also the answer to your question Mtnmike.

Good Idea:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts