DirecTV Premier FREE Preview - June 13-15

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This has apparently been changed. Now listing "Primary Colors" in that time slot. Odd that the email from DirecTV announcing the Free Preview actually shows Transformers as being one of the movies playing on Cinemax during the free preview, though even according the Cinemax site, that movie will not air over the weekend on any Cinemax channel carried by DirecTV.

yep it was on the schedule but not anymore....weird....i updated my list.

I corrected the post on the homepage to say Friday morning. The preview runs 6am Friday - 6am Monday. Sorry for us saying it started Thursday - We're always trying to look a day ahead :)

Too bad that "I don't qualify" for this.. I'm on DirecTV Limited, so they don't want to entise me to upgrade to their most expensive package.

I corrected the post on the homepage to say Friday morning. The preview runs 6am Friday - 6am Monday.

Dang! That explains what happened to me this morning. I had some stuff set at 2am to record! I figured I better start early but at 6am this morning when I checked the recording it was not authorized yet. Seems in business now so let the dvr'ing begin!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)