DirecTV Racketeering Lawsuit

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Anybody with $75 and a crayon can sue anybody for anything.

So here we have a bunch of crooks who bought residental service for their business. Signing a contract that clearly says "residential service" . Then they got caught and NOW have the gaul to sue the company they were cheating.

Hopefully they and their lawyers will be sanctioned to an amount to reduce them to poverty.

Yep. Sounds like " I'm a crook, but they're bigger crooks."

The law leaves parties involved in illegal transactions as it finds them.

Reactions: SamCdbs
It's funny as one of our local establishments wanted to get DirecTV for Sunday Ticket and when he found out how much it was he ended up going to BellTV from Canada and getting a subscription through a broker and now has Sunday Ticket and much better NHL coverage in HD at his lounge for a great price.

I can say from experience, I've installed several business that were never flagged commercial. I would call Directv and inform them and THEY WOULD tell me to go ahead with the install and to just have the customer call in to change the account. I knew it was shady but the customer would call to set up an account and tell them what they wanted to do then the call center would get prices for residential customers so they'd do it. Once I'd call and tell Directv the call center messed up they'd tell me to go ahead anyways cause the customer was refusing to pay the higher price. I'm not surprised. I've seen Directv do a lot of shady things but I will say they always wanted the techs to do what was best for the customers.

As a commercial dealer I can tell you we make way more money setting an account up the right way than we would residential.

The only way the account is getting setup as a residential account is if the customer asks the sales person and the sales person does it not to loose a sale.

Or the sales person can only sell residential and pushes the sale through because they cannot sell commercial.

As a commercial dealer I can tell you we make way more money setting an account up the right way than we would residential.

The only way the account is getting setup as a residential account is if the customer asks the sales person and the sales person does it not to loose a sale.

Or the sales person can only sell residential and pushes the sale through because they cannot sell commercial.
I hate a loose sail.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)