direcTV receievers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

justandrew

Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
california
just recently switched over to direct tv from cox. anyways what receiver comes with the order when you buy it? the hd dvr that is i mean. would i be better off going and buying my own? will i be getting the best model possible?

Also, if you have not done much if any research in advance; you may want to read up on MRV if you want it and if you didn't get that ordered, you may need to edit your order before your install date as I doubt they will do it the day of..

just recently switched over to direct tv from cox. anyways what receiver comes with the order when you buy it? the hd dvr that is i mean. would i be better off going and buying my own? will i be getting the best model possible?

best thing to do and i suggest it ALL the time, order dtv through a local dealer, they will be able to tell you exactly what receivers you are going to get, out here in KC all of us dealers only put in 24's I am assuming they are all that way as there is only 2 directv distributors who can sell to us dealers..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

R22, HD compatibility and you

Possible moving problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)