This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DirecTV Receiver HR22 Testing Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have to ask, By any chance does your Slimline Dish have a raised edge on it?
Like this...

Attachments

• 1449677921671.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 1449677946473.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 83
Yes, your 99ca/cb show the same very slightly low signals. 101 looks OK, but the 101 beam is very wide so 101 can be OK with the 99/103 signals slightly low.

Did you actually "dither" on 101? If you don't have a meter, you should dither on the 101 beam to get the center.

Yes, your 99ca/cb show the same very slightly low signals. 101 looks OK, but the 101 beam is very wide so 101 can be OK with the 99/103 signals slightly low.
I've had the same exact issue.
I can tell you must be a tech lol.
Because that's what they said about mine, Until the next guy came and swapped out the LNB, and bang, 5-15 points across the board.
With that simple LNB change my 79 went to 92.

Not saying it might not be the LNB, but it's less likely. And when a tech installs a new LNB he usually uses the meter to check dish alignment anyway.

I checked all the readings this morning and all readings are 80 and above. Thank you all. This post is now solved.

You are still going to get dish alignment warnings unless the signals are very high 80s or above on the HD sats.

Yes, start by dithering the existing dish to make sure you can't get it aligned better. If that does not work, then new LNB.

Status
Please reply by conversation.