DirecTV Retailer in Dallas

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gecko

Original poster
Nov 10, 2004
I'm trying to see if there is a way to pick up hardware from a B&M retailer in Dallas for a price better than BB and such. I see deals online where I can get an HD receiver, Triple LNB dish, and free install for around $300.

I don't even want the install, maybe a self-install kit though. I'd like to walk in, sign up for service, and walk out with my hardware so I can give it to my family as a wrapped gift and install later instead of waiting on a box to be shipped and such. So, if you guys know of a retailer in Dallas that will do this, please let me know. I've got the itch and I need to scratch soon before my sister's birthday.

Typically, local B&M stores will only bring the system with the technician on the install date.

If you order tonight, I can get your HD system delivered to you door in Dallas by Saturday at no extra charge.

We also give self installers an additional $50.00 courtesy rebate.

-Robert

At the time of purchase you will sign a contract with Directv that requires that you activate within 30 days. Most dealers do the install to make sure the equipment is installed correctly and activated in the 30 days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)