DirecTV Retention Department...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jmcd088

Original poster
Nov 26, 2005
What exactly is it ?

Would this be the department I could call and try to get them to give me a new AT9 and two H20s for free if I threaten to go back to digital cable ? (I have two H10s, a D10, 3LNB Dish, Total Choice Plus and the HD package right now.)

=\

jmcd088

i see some guy on ebay selling info on how to get a hr10-250 for $199.00 or less for existing customers. im interested but dont want to pay for somebody to just tell me to call the retention department, if thats what the info is ? any ideas ? thanks - john

charper1 said:
Could be; but how long have you been a customer - consecutively?
I've been a customer for at least 2-3 years, maybe 4.

O_O

Well since you have been sub'ing that long consecutively and out of all contracts, YES, that is who I would call. Use the word threat lightly, better things come by being persistant yet friendly.

jmcd088 said:
What exactly is it ?

Would this be the department I could call and try to get them to give me a new AT9 and two H20s for free if I threaten to go back to digital cable ? (I have two H10s, a D10, 3LNB Dish, Total Choice Plus and the HD package right now.)

=\

jmcd088

since I have more stuff than you I guess I can threaten them for some free stuff too?:rolleyes:

grydlok said:
since I have more stuff than you I guess I can threaten them for some free stuff too?:rolleyes:

Exactly!, won't someone please, PLEASE for ONCE, think about the poor corporations!

Getting free stuff from multi-billion dollar corporations makes God cry. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)