DirecTV Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inskdimo

Original poster
May 7, 2010
US
Hello,

I'm thinking about purchasing DirecTV for International channels. But before I buy, I have a few questions and I hope to get the answers from here.

1. For international channels, do I need separate Dish?
  2. Also, if I plan to have 2 or 3 additional receivers, can I buy receiver from elsewhere and not pay the lease fee of $5.00 or is it required to pay no matter where you get the receiver from?
  3. What is the limit on the # of receivers you can add to your DirecTV account?
  4. My other question is I've Dish Network already and I've it connected to 2 receivers. So, if I get the DirecTV, I'll have 2 more wires coming in. In that case, I was wondering if there is any option to combine all of these wires together to maybe 1 cable and then split it again? or something similar? as I really don't want to drill more holes in my wall.
Please reply.

Thank you

Hello,

I'm thinking about purchasing DirecTV for International channels. But before I buy, I have a few questions and I hope to get the answers from here.

1. For international channels, do I need separate Dish?
  2. Also, if I plan to have 2 or 3 additional receivers, can I buy receiver from elsewhere and not pay the lease fee of $5.00 or is it required to pay no matter where you get the receiver from?
  3. What is the limit on the # of receivers you can add to your DirecTV account?
  4. My other question is I've Dish Network already and I've it connected to 2 receivers. So, if I get the DirecTV, I'll have 2 more wires coming in. In that case, I was wondering if there is any option to combine all of these wires together to maybe 1 cable and then split it again? or something similar? as I really don't want to drill more holes in my wall.
Please reply.

Thank you
#1Internationals are on a separate satelite. #2 There is a $5 fee for each additional receiver leased or owned. #3 I don't believe there is a limit on the number of additional receivers except for costs and a believable number of receivers in one household. #4 NO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts