Status
Please reply by conversation.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
I am only going to go over this once.

Scott this site founder is not a contract employee of Echostar Communications.

Now some are upset about this, but I am not. As you know I am generally the first to fly off the handle but I been on this site long enough to know that Scott is not going to touch this small corner of the site, nor will this change the status quo with me and few others I know here quietly helping on the site.

Why?

Why because I trust Scott it really just that plan and simple.

Backup plan

Though in case I am some how totally wrong and charlie starts pulling his strings I have a back up plan as of about 11pm EST that is already in place. That does not invovle moving everyon over tothat awful captian 2 cents loving dbstalk as that the last thing I want to see happen.

So for the long term things will go on like they always have and I hope you all stay because I see no reason to leave.

Thanks

Stonecold

And that's the bottom line.

Hell will freeze over before I leave SatGuys. Although I do occasionally pop over to the other site to see what DirecTV is doing, SatGuys is my home and the only place that gets my money.

These talks with DISH have been going on over the last 3 months, and if you notice our DIRECTV coverage has improved with us breaking DIRECTV news before the other official DIRECTV website.

This is something I am looking to improve and keep on doing. I now have some contacts on the inside plus a number of dealers and distributors from around the country feeding me information. I am not afraid to post documents which are maked company confidential or proprietary to break news. And I think you are going to see more of that from us going forward.

Remember it was DIRECTV that closed the door to us last year and not the other way around.

We will keep on trucking doing our best for you guys and that's my promise to you.

Also remember that SatelliteGuys is your OFFICIAL friendly home of the DIRECTV Cutting Edge Program. :)

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys.US!

Status
Please reply by conversation.