Directv sats

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TTSE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 21, 2014
Trinidad, West Indies
Hey guys, I have a question.Seeing that I have a Directv subscription and I'm pointing to one of their sats, if I point to another one of Divectv sats what would be the result of that?

It wouldn't work, essentially. Each receiver is only authorized for certain channels, which come from certain satellites.

If you are on one of Directvs Caribbean satellite services and aim at a USA satellite service, if you can even get it, it would not work without a different receiver and authorization.

It wouldn't work, essentially. Each receiver is only authorized for certain channels, which come from certain satellites.

If you are on one of Directvs Caribbean satellite services and aim at a USA satellite service, if you can even get it, it would not work without a different receiver and authorization.

Ok cool, I was just checking out some stuff and realized how close they are to each other, they are also closer to my location than USA so the thought crossed my mind.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts