DirecTV switching to instant rebates

Status
Please reply by conversation.

moonman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
So. Fla.
TheRetailBRIDGE.com - The only news/information source for DirecTV, DISH Network, C-Band and consumer electronics retailers and dealers. Providing industry glossaries, a public forum, CES Guide, Dealer Dialogue, product reviews.
Per Bridge Media group...
"With our customer's interests at heart, we have been reviewing our rebate program during the past few months, looking for ways to make it simple and painless. As a result, on July 12, the majority of DIRECTV's rebate programs will be transformed from a mail-in rebate process to instant rebates, that way our customers will no longer need to mail in rebate forms."
:)

I just signed back with D* and I got a $100.00 instant rebate for the HD DVR 700 and a $10.00 off my programming package for 12 months however, to get the second $10.00 off for ten months I have to send the rebate form back to them. Since my installation date is not until the end of the month so should I request an instant rebate on that ten dollars as well?

I just signed back with D* and I got a $100.00 instant rebate for the HD DVR 700 and a $10.00 off my programming package for 12 months however, to get the second $10.00 off for ten months I have to send the rebate form back to them. Since my installation date is not until the end of the month so should I request an instant rebate on that ten dollars as well?

The new promotion hasn't started yet so you will probably still have to mail in the rebate even though your install is scheduled after the start date.

The new promotion hasn't started yet so you will probably still have to mail in the rebate even though your install is scheduled after the start date.

Actually, you should be able to submit that rebate online at directv.com.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts