Status
Please reply by conversation.

uncrules

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 15, 2005
High Point, NC, USA
So thats still "sometime" in 2010.

I would LOVE to see something on this unit, some mock up photos, some screen shots, anything!

I know a lot of Tivo fans are waiting for this unit to come out. A nibble would be nice. :)

Yeah. I'd be curious to actually see some info. I'm about to be a new Directv subscribing, and will be getting my first DVR ever this Saturday. So I don't have much personal experience, but I have followed developments for a while, cuz I am an electronics geek through and through, and it always seems Tivo gets the best features first, and does this without hurting the reliability of their DVRs.

I take this with a grain of salt as I know there is some doubt that this box ever sees the light of day but Tivo mentioned the new Directv Tivo box in their financial reports yesterday.

TiVo Reports Results for the Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2010 Ended July 31, 2009 - Aug 26, 2009

Actually this is very good news for those of us hoping to see this box. Tivo is a public company and there are strict rules about what they put in SEC filings. They could still cancel it but they have to still be working on it and on a good timeline if they put that in their report.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)